Ten Signs That You’re Too Old for Trick or Treating
10. You get winded from knocking on the door.
9. You have another kid chew the candy for you.
8. You ask for high fiber candy only.
7. When someone drops a candy bar in your bag, you lose your balance and fall over.
6. People say, "Great Keith Richards mask!" and you're not
wearing a mask.
5. When the door opens you yell, "Trick or..." and can't
remember the rest.
4. By the end of the night, you have a bag full of
3. You have to carefully choose a costume that won't
dislodge your hairpiece.
2. You're the only Super Hero in the neighborhood with a
1. You avoid going to houses where your ex-wives live.